SP111 Toilet Access Coin or Token Panel
£1,500.00 ex. vat
£1,800.00 inc. VAT
Toilet Access Coin or Token Panel
- Reviews (0)
- Contact Us
- Specification & Documents
SP111 – Toilet Access Coin or Token Panel
- Can be set to accept all sterling coins, including new pound coin and all euro coins
- Converts suitable toilet doors in a pay per use system, the doors offer a safe and secure way to add a charge and keep vandals out.
- The system has an occupancy sensor to prevent abuse which serves to turn off lighting when not in operation and a secure self-locking mechanism coupled with a timer to automatically lock the doors after a certain time to reduce the need of staff visits to open and close the toilets.
- These are used by local authorities, shopping centres and social services departments to generate revenue and for ease of use.
- Our technical department is available to offer advice.
The SP111 requires no routine maintenance and will provide trouble-free service.
The SP111 will:-
- Allow automatic locking and unlocking at night if required.
- Provide payment adjustable in 5p increments.
- Give ecological control of internal light (switch off when toilet un-occupied).
- Deter vandals.
- Raise revenue.
- Cut energy costs.
- Cut cleaning costs.
+44 (0) 1803 883833
Units 1 – 4 Pillar Industrial Units
The wiring kit includes everything the electrician will require to complete installation:
- 12V AC sealed transformer.
- Electric door strike.
- Occupancy sensor.
- Stainless steel toilet access panel
- Coin or token entry with timed access
- RADAR option and secure audit.
- Robust design & vandal resistant.
- UK design, manufacture and full technical support.